Monday, February 7, 2011

our childhood

the game: taboo
the rules: you are not allowed to say the words listed on your card, to describe your main word. you must use other words or phrases to get your team members to guess your main word. race against the clock to get as many words as possible.

my word: swimming
words i am not allowed to use: water, pool, beach, inflatable toys, lifeguard

my teammate: my sister

my description that i shout out: it's something you do in the summer!
my sister immediately shouts back: go to the library!!!

lanny, pedro, bobby, charles, yunmi, james: wtf?!?
game stops.

hahahaha...

one day i will have a huge library in my house, harry potter style with super high ceilings, endless shelves filled with books. two levels with a walkway and a rolling ladder. old, dark wood. sigh.

in the meanwhile, jay walker has built the closest thing to my imagination for a private library. check it out:


(nyc)

1 comment:

  1. in my defense, i was kinda tipsy when i said that, haaa. man, you still laugh about this, huh? youre so amused by the simplest things ^-^

    ReplyDelete