Sunday, August 7, 2011

happy birthday

i didn't ask for you, but i'll say it again. God could not have given me a better sister. considering my lack of choice in the matter, i hit the lottery when it came to siblings. it's not just your love and support and the way we've grown together over the years, but it's totally about who you are, the choices you make that make you YOU and your bright pink energy star sparkle :) sometimes i think you forget how shiny you can be, but your smile always says it all. i love it when you're happy and i want nothing more than for you to fully realize your own power and beauty - today and everyday. you will always raise my stock, be my partner in crime, one-half of my jju-jju-ppa :D i love you like cookie monster belongs on cupcakes.

(nyc)

No comments:

Post a Comment